#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

GODZIE has 8PM shows? CAP2 as well?

Holy Inflated Thursday!

And this movie had more than just 10 pm showings as well, we just don't know how many of the other showings there were.  near me there were shows pretty much every half hour from 10 pm to 1 am.

Edited by 75live

LOL at X Men and Spiderman finishing behind Captain America. I enjoyed DOFP and Captain America about the same, great movies. I never thought I'd see CA open above both.

Don't count your chickens just yet...

Edited by reddevil18

LOL at X Men and Spiderman finishing behind Captain America. I enjoyed DOFP and Captain America about the same, great movies. I never thought I'd see CA open above both.

Obviously you haven't been reading the thread. There's legitimate reasons why it could be less.

And this movie had more than just 10 pm showings as well, we just don't know how many of the other showings there were.  near me there were shows pretty much every half hour from 10 pm to 1 am.

Well, of course. And so did those movies. Except they had even more, as they started at 7/8 PM.

I think those both started at 8pm.  ASM2 had the 7pm start.

I don't know about Cap 2, but I saw Godzilla at 7 pm on the Thursday

I said 10m because it seemed like it was going strong in my area. Perhaps SoCal over-performed compared to the rest of the country?

No more from you mister!:P

Well, of course. And so did those movies. Except they had even more, as they started at 7/8 PM.

I didn't say the others didn't, but many in here are inferring that XM only had 10 pm showings which is a tad misleading ;)  It doesn't mean the number is bad, just saying.

I said 10m because it seemed like it was going strong in my area. Perhaps SoCal over-performed compared to the rest of the country?

Excuses, excuses. You jinxed another one. Good job!  :(

• Like 1

Having 7-9 early shows is like having 3 extra time slots to show the film.  I don't want my post to come off like I'm copping pleas for X men but those 2-3 hours could be the difference in it not getting over 10 Million Midnights. 

Edited by filmscholar