Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Ok, I'll just weigh in on everything.

Avengers is the second best CBM ever made and by far the most entertaining.

TDK is not only the best CBM ever made, but imo one of the top films ever made.

I love all the X-men movies, even 3.

Citizen Kane sucks.  

TITE is one of the funniest movies ever made, if you get all the references.  If you don't, you need to watch more movies.

Pizza from Sopranos was terrific....double cheese and mushrooms

Insomnia is fine but not great.

Inception is Nolan's second best film.

Where are the Saturday numbers?

Pulp Fiction is one of the most if not the most original scripts.  Foot massages, $5.00 shakes, Tony Rocky Horror, bowls of rice in Indo-China with niggas in them, blueberry pie, getting medieval, Butch, choppers, Hunny Bunny and so much more.

Puny God....so funny.

Godzilla sucks.

RDJ was a drug addict who then became a king.  Thank Joel Silver for that.

The Matrix is also one of the greatest films ever.

Nicolas Cage will be good again one day.

And so much more.  

Mel Gibson too...he put up the insurance money so RDJ could even get hired on his comeback flick Kiss Kiss Bang Bang I believe...

And of course B had to sneak in a "Citizen Kane sucks." LMAO.

I actually caught a bit the other night. I like it but it's in no way one of the best films ever

I just hate the Heat. Spurs have a better chance of beating them (should have beat them last year for that matter).

Spurs gagged last year in the final. Epic choke job. I actually expect them to win it this year as they'll have homecourt.  

What sucks worse, KANE or GODZILLA?

What kind of a stupid question is that?  Godzilla is just crap.  Kane is an abomination of abominations.  Godzilla does a lot wrong, but it's almost watchable.  Kane is perhaps the dumbest film ever made.  

• Like 2

Ok, I'll just weigh in on everything. Avengers is the second best CBM ever made and by far the most entertaining.TDK is not only the best CBM ever made, but imo one of the top films ever made.I love all the X-men movies, even 3.Citizen Kane sucks.  TITE is one of the funniest movies ever made, if you get all the references.  If you don't, you need to watch more movies.Pizza from Sopranos was terrific....double cheese and mushroomsInsomnia is fine but not great.Inception is Nolan's second best film.Where are the Saturday numbers?Pulp Fiction is one of the most if not the most original scripts.  Foot massages, $5.00 shakes, Tony Rocky Horror, bowls of rice in Indo-China with niggas in them, blueberry pie, getting medieval, Butch, choppers, Hunny Bunny and so much more.Puny God....so funny.Godzilla sucks.RDJ was a drug addict who then became a king.  Thank Joel Silver for that.The Matrix is also one of the greatest films ever.Nicolas Cage will be good again one day. And so much more.

This part is way off topic in an otherwise great sums-up post :P
  • Like 8

Mel Gibson too...he put up the insurance money so RDJ could even get hired on his comeback flick Kiss Kiss Bang Bang I believe...

Yep, but without Silver, RDJ wouldn't be cast in anything.  Silver first cast him in Weird Science, and it just kept going from there.

What kind of a stupid question is that?  Godzilla is just crap.  Kane is an abomination of abominations.  Godzilla does a lot wrong, but it's almost watchable.  Kane is perhaps the dumbest film ever made.  

I completely disagree, but I still liked your post. Don't ever change.

• Like 1

Rank the 10 Most annoying/nasty things you have to deal with as a parent. This is a special sneak peek for Ed. E, you go first.

Spoilered for those without kids...

Posted Image

Edited by AndyLL