Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I respectfully say fuck catching up on the last 50 pages.Cliff notes would be appreciated though.

We spoke smack about yo momma. Edited by AJG

Watched A Million Ways...

Let's just say your gonna love it or hate it.  I don't think there's gonna be much in between.  

I liked it a lot :D...  

Now on to trying to keep up with this thread.  

And for now something completely different watching Eiger Sanction for the first time.  

And unlike some people on this board I can't multi task too much while watching a new movie :lol:

• Like 1

Ok, I'll just weigh in on everything.

Avengers is the second best CBM ever made and by far the most entertaining.

TDK is not only the best CBM ever made, but imo one of the top films ever made.

I love all the X-men movies, even 3.

Citizen Kane sucks.  

TITE is one of the funniest movies ever made, if you get all the references.  If you don't, you need to watch more movies.

Pizza from Sopranos was terrific....double cheese and mushrooms

Insomnia is fine but not great.

Inception is Nolan's second best film.

Where are the Saturday numbers?

Pulp Fiction is one of the most if not the most original scripts.  Foot massages, $5.00 shakes, Tony Rocky Horror, bowls of rice in Indo-China with niggas in them, blueberry pie, getting medieval, Butch, choppers, Hunny Bunny and so much more.

Puny God....so funny.

Godzilla sucks.

RDJ was a drug addict who then became a king.  Thank Joel Silver for that.

The Matrix is also one of the greatest films ever.

Nicolas Cage will be good again one day.

And so much more.  

• Like 10

Ok, I'll just weigh in on everything. Avengers is the second best CBM ever made and by far the most entertaining.TDK is not only the best CBM ever made, but imo one of the top films ever made.I love all the X-men movies, even 3.Citizen Kane sucks.  TITE is one of the funniest movies ever made, if you get all the references.  If you don't, you need to watch more movies.Pizza from Sopranos was terrific....double cheese and mushroomsInsomnia is fine but not great.Inception is Nolan's second best film.Where are the Saturday numbers?Pulp Fiction is one of the most if not the most original scripts.  Foot massages, $5.00 shakes, Tony Rocky Horror, bowls of rice in Indo-China with niggas in them, blueberry pie, getting medieval, Butch, choppers, Hunny Bunny and so much more.Puny God....so funny.Godzilla sucks.RDJ was a drug addict who then became a king.  Thank Joel Silver for that.The Matrix is also one of the greatest films ever.Nicolas Cage will be good again one day. And so much more.

What sucks worse, KANE or GODZILLA?

Ok, I'll just weigh in on everything.

Avengers is the second best CBM ever made and by far the most entertaining.

TDK is not only the best CBM ever made, but imo one of the top films ever made.

I love all the X-men movies, even 3.

Citizen Kane sucks.  

TITE is one of the funniest movies ever made, if you get all the references.  If you don't, you need to watch more movies.

Pizza from Sopranos was terrific....double cheese and mushrooms

Insomnia is fine but not great.

Inception is Nolan's second best film.

Where are the Saturday numbers?

Pulp Fiction is one of the most if not the most original scripts.  Foot massages, $5.00 shakes, Tony Rocky Horror, bowls of rice in Indo-China with niggas in them, blueberry pie, getting medieval, Butch, choppers, Hunny Bunny and so much more.

Puny God....so funny.

Godzilla sucks.

RDJ was a drug addict who then became a king.  Thank Joel Silver for that.

The Matrix is also one of the greatest films ever.

Nicolas Cage will be good again one day.

And so much more.  

My pizza was also great pepperoni and sausage. 

• Like 1