Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Why do I have the feeling that by year's end, you'll have declared, upon rewatch, that Godzilla is one of the best, most tense monster movies ever, 9/10?

He may or may not. In the meantime. It's ok to point and laugh.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Bullock's top 3 live action movies outgross Jolie's top 5 live action movies.

Bullock's also been successful with comedies, romantic comedies and even a family drama.  As for money she's rumored to have made $70m from Gravity.

Edited by TalismanRing

Why do I have the feeling that by year's end, you'll have declared, upon rewatch, that Godzilla is one of the best, most tense monster movies ever, 9/10?

The joke's over.  :)

That happened once.

The joke's over.   :)

That happened once.

What's to say it won't happen again. I distinctly remember you hating TDKR like you do TASM or Godzilla, "50 movies better than TDKR" who's to say, you might flip flop again in a year or 2 .  ;)  :P

• Like 1

Godzilla is dropping like a rock. It was hilarious last week to see Kal and BKB act like Baumer and I and everyone else was full of shit for suggesting WOM was bad. They were like, but X-Men came out. I am like yeah, it opens to $90M over MD and you call that competition. The market expands MD.

Bullock's top 3 live action movies outgross Jolie's top 5 live action movies.

I always liked Bullock...Thought she would be best thing about some of the movies (Demolition Man, etc) but she would always mix up hits with clunkers...Now she has just gotten really good of selecting/getting movies to the point where most of the time it becomes a monster hit...

Jolie on the other hand, for me she has just gone down hill and at one point gotten so thin she just reminds me of

Posted Image

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9.4 + 13.9(+48%) + 9.3(-33%) = 32.6(-64%)

Edited by a2k