Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

So I just read few pages about the situation with spat..... I don't remember how his name written fully, but you know the other "GOD" in early numbers. So no more numbers from him anymore? 

Can someone give me short resume of the whole situation? 

This had me in tear, when it started playing in 

the scene where charles looks/reads Logan's mind and sees his old version and they have that little conversation about hope.

this was one of the four times I cried during the movie  :wub:

damn I need to watch DOFP a third time.

• Like 2

True, this is not my first time either and yeah I need a 2nd, 3rd & 4th viewing of this. 

So I just read few pages about the situation with spat..... I don't remember how his name written fully, but you know the other "GOD" in early numbers. So no more numbers from him anymore? 

Can someone give me short resume of the whole situation? 

To the best of my understanding, posting raw box office data is not cool however you can post projections based off the raw data...spatula was told this and he backed out of posting any more data, raw, projections, or otherwise...

• Like 1

To the best of my understanding, posting raw box office data is not cool however you can post projections based off the raw data...spatula was told this and he backed out of posting any more data, raw, projections, or otherwise...

So basically what I thought it was about from the very little I read about it. Well it's good he wanted to post raw data, but we could have needed him to post projections as sometimes RTH is busy and all. 

So every weekend so far since April 25-27 have had new opener take the weekend crown, will EoT also win next weekend? 

June 6-8 NEW Winner (EoT)

June 13-15 NEW Winner (HTTYD2) 

END of the run. 

There will be a new opener that wins, but it is called The Fault in Our Stars.  I'm telling you, 50 OW is happening.

• Like 1

So it appears I'm getting fucked into going to see Malificent,The first thought that came to mind was "Fuck You Coolio!".

So, that was the deal huh? You want some pie, you got to go to see Malificent first. No Malifiecent, no pie.

• Like 1

It's a beautiful piece of music. But, honestly, the single best theme is the opening one. When I heard it, I was like..."Hell yeah, the X-Men are back, baby!".

• Like 4

There will be a new opener that wins, but it is called The Fault in Our Stars.  I'm telling you, 50 OW is happening.

I don't see EoT doing more than 38 million, so FIOS should win handily.

• Like 1

The only surprise to me so far is Cap 2 doing as well as it did.I predicted 84/200 and didn't expect it to cross Thor 2. I sure as heck never, ever expected it to cross $600M much more $700M.But as I've said before, good movies (movies that connect with people and bring them back over and over) tend to find a way.

I loved Cap 3. My only gripes with it was the shaky cam. Other than that, it exceeded my expectations. I would have gone to see it a forth time, but I've just been too busy. Maybe they'll have a double feature with Guardians.

• Like 1