Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

RIP Shay :(

Still pissed at y'all for pestering the mods about him so much that they banned him

We totally needed his manly hairy chest here for Godzilla, right?  :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 1

It also doesn't help that it happened on a very bad day to begin with, so my pride's a part of the equation. As much as I've enjoyed analyzing box office for half of my life, the cost is that I take it a little personally sometimes (even when I know I shouldn't).

C'mere, big guy!

Posted Image

Again, I kid, but I know exactly how you feel. I've had my fair share of bad days. On here and not. Life likes to kick you in the nuts sometimes, I've just now at nearly 40 started to kick back.  Things will get better for you. You're too nice a guy for it not to. :)

• Like 5

But how did Shawn paint the Zack Galifinakis avatar on the bridge with such limited time and with no one noticing?

Did you just spoiled The Box Office Man Rises to us?  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator

C'mere, big guy!

Posted Image

Again, I kid, but I know exactly how you feel. I've had my fair share of bad days. On here and not. Life likes to kick you in the nuts sometimes, I've just now at nearly 40 started to kick back.  Things will get better for you. You're too nice a guy for it not to. :)

Thanks, AA. :)

I don't want to bring down the Friday thread party, though. Quick... we need a diversion...

:qotd:

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 7

But how did Shawn paint the Zack Galifinakis avatar on the bridge with such limited time and with no one noticing?

for all we know it could have been his butler, telemachos.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

for all we know it could have been his butler, telemachos.

But where did his butler (Accursed Arachnid) go throughout all that time? How did his butler know all about BKB's speed and ferocity?

• Like 1