Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

In certain classes, I'd be a total smartass. One time I imitiated the teacher's voice to say 'Time to go to lunch' and some people started walking out, then the teacher went up to me and pretty much grabbed my throat and said "Don't ever do that again"

He had the last laugh when I got a 92.4% in the class (92.5% is what's needed for an A)

• Like 7

I say 72 million for Maleficent and 38-39 for DOFP. Western Family Guy 18-19 million. Godzilla about 12 million.

AMWTDITWD might hit 20m Heat Vision.

Edited by Fancyarcher

In certain classes, I'd be a total smartass. One time I imitiated the teacher's voice to say 'Time to go to lunch' and some people started walking out, then the teacher went up to me and pretty much grabbed my throat and said "Don't ever do that again"

He had the last laugh when I got a 92.4% in the class (92.5% is what's needed for an A)

I remember there was a substitute who looked exactly like Keith Chegwin, and I kept calling him that and it REALLY pissed him off, like he must have hated keith chegwin or something. Anyway he told one of the higher-ups at the school about it or something because one day like, the head teacher yelled at me from across the field "Ben! Stop being such a little ---- to Cheggers."

• Like 4

My first couple of years of high school I was more of a crazy, adrenaline junkie and did stupid things with my friends for the lulz. Like one time we climbed on top of the gym roof during a fire drill and almost got expelled. (I thought that would be kind of extreme). 

The later two years I became more of a smartass but honestly those two years I went to class maybe half the time. Most of the time I went to the library and chilled with our awesome librarian.

Edited by Mango

I remember there was a substitute who looked exactly like Keith Chegwin, and I kept calling him that and it REALLY pissed him off, like he must have hated keith chegwin or something. Anyway he told one of the higher-ups at the school about it or something because one day like, the head teacher yelled at me from across the field "Ben! Stop being such a little ---- to Cheggers."

Your name is Ben too....?

You know my name?

• Like 1