Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Sorry baumer but no way A Million Ways hits 100 m with a 25 m OW.and I say that as someone who had it in his top 15.

If it can make 60 - 65m and 30-40m overseas, it'll be out of the red. Didn't cost much to make.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Shawn is leaving? Say it ain't so. Who is going to protect baumer's lack of moderating etiquette? Seriously though, Shawn belongs here...this is his home.

No, my mistake.  I saw a post about Shawn being mad that he was being blamed for some bad numbers.  He said he takes the box office too seriously and that he was going to pull back..  I jumped to conclusions.  He's just not here as much.  That's all.

• Like 4

No, my mistake.  I saw a post about Shawn being mad that he was being blamed for some bad numbers.  He said he takes the box office too seriously and that he was going to pull back..  I jumped to conclusions.  He's just not here as much.  That's all.

Good news....can you leave?

Baumer dude you're gonna give people a heart attack.

I gotta find time to watch the movie this weekend. Angelina Jolie just looks absolutely fantastic in all promos. Her laugh, the voice, the mannerism, everything. Perfect casting.

Jolie creeps me out.  Always has.  :sick:

Good news....can you leave?

I'm already not here as much as before.  I post scarcely during the week and my schedule is just going to get more hectic, so if you want me to be here less, your wish has been granted.

Baumer dude you're gonna give people a heart attack.

You guys were razzing him for some box office numbers and he said something about cutting back.  So I misunderstood it.

• Like 1

Against Germany, Ghana and Portugal. Not gonna happen unless all 3 stumble and USA over performs a lot.

I am hoping for something like this:

Win against Ghana

Draw against Portugal

Lose against Germany

I guess that will atleast give us a shot at advancing...let the gods decide at that point...