Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Oh please, Godzilla was more boring than Maleficent. Atleast Jolie brought the role magnificently that you care what is happening whenever she is onscreen. But other things were pretty meh. With Godzilla, not a single emotion of mine was triggered by the ugly acting and boring scenes.

They shouldn't have killed Bryan Cranston, the only saving grace.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

But you won't hold a fairy-tale to the same standard? At least be consistent.

She

turns evil because the plot needs it. The wings having their own life was the most hilarious thing I have seen this year at the movies. Giving the baby to the 3 fairies is a mind blowing decision. What was the king thinking? What was the reason for that? I don't get it. Maleficent wanted the kid to suffer but instead takes care of her.

And the list goes on and on and on and on...

• Like 2

Oh please, Godzilla was more boring than Maleficent. Atleast Jolie brought the role magnificently that you care what is happening whenever she is onscreen. But other things were pretty meh. With Godzilla, not a single emotion of mine was triggered by the ugly acting and boring scenes. They shouldn't have killed Bryan Cranston, the only saving grace.

Jolie's the most overrated thing this year. She was good but not that good where she made the film enjoyable. If anything she wasn't even allowed to be evil she had to be a toned down version of Maleficent and not the evil monster we saw in the classic Sleeping Beauty.