Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I like how the key to solving everything is cinnamon. Who wrote that nonsense?

It was cumin actually and yes I am embarrassed to say I knew that after watching RIPD the other day :P

RIPD is unfathomably bad

We all could have told you this a few hours ago.

You could have watched something more pleasant, like a loop of Michael Shannon's screams from Man of Steel

• Like 2

just watched 21 jump street again cos I'm seeing 22 in about 2 hours.

first time I'd seen it since opening weekend. holds up. still funny as hell.

21 Jump Street is my favorite R-rated comedy by far

Well, I didn't want to spoil game 2 has been great. I don't want someone to complain about it. 

I'm a sports fan meaning I love great entertainment so by default I love Stanley Cup Playoffs.  :D

If you not started watching the regular season you should start. 

You should college hockey playoffs. 

Watching 40 Year Old Virgin...saw this back when it was released and I was a virgin too...so much has changed in 9 years but I still remember hearing the below line and being slightly uneased by it...

Posted Image

• Like 2

It was cumin actually and yes I am embarrassed to say I knew that after watching RIPD the other day :P

I watched it in the theater (didn't pay for it, but yeah it is something else on the big screen).

The ending just made the Deado invasion look awful. 2 guys with guns repel an entire invasion from a different dimension. 2 guys with guns.

• Like 1

I watched it in the theater (didn't pay for it, but yeah it is something else on the big screen).

The ending just made the Deado invasion look awful. 2 guys with guns repel an entire invasion from a different dimension. 2 guys with guns.

Well the whole movie made the whole movie look horrible :P  But I get what you are saying about the ending. ;)

I can't believe people are giving Bryan Cranston a pass. Yes, you liked him in that TV-show, but his performance in Godzilla is just embarrassing.

Eh, it's more that Cranston is the only one appearing to give actual effort in his performance

He is currently my 2nd goalie in the NHL  

I'm a Rangers fan so i'm going insane here. Way too many missed opportunities in this game by both teams. Missed shots, great goal tending, and amazing drama that's driving me up the wall. I want to punch something.  

• Like 1

We all could have told you this a few hours ago.

You could have watched something more pleasant, like a loop of Michael Shannon's screams from Man of Steel

"Sometimes the mind needs to discover things for itself" -Professor Charles Xavier

• Like 4

I'm a Rangers fan so i'm going insane here. Way too many missed opportunities in this game by both teams. Missed shots, great goal tending, and amazing drama that's driving me up the wall. I want to punch something.  

I just want the Rangers to win since the Kings just won in 2012. Plus I want lundqvist to raise the cup and have his name on it. 

• Like 1

Well, hopefully Tomorrowland or Interstellar don't flop.

Edge of Tomorrowland

it's kinda like hating on Dora or the muppets. you're not the target audience, but the movie is doing its job.

The Muppets audience is everyone...

• Like 1