Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I've been reading on Tatum wanting the Gambit part bad btw. I'm sure he could work.

Posted Image

I kinda wish we were getting a movie with the old cast and Chanbit, instead of the young cast  :ph34r:

I kinda wish we were getting a movie with the old cast and Chanbit, instead of the young cast  :ph34r:

Well, Apocalypse is set to have both new and old cast, along with Gambit - though the focus is sure to be on the new, of course. So...compromise?

That was the best Grand Prix in quite a while. Canadian GPs never fail to be exciting. 

COmpletely agree, but on the flipside, if anyone needs to plan a wedding anytime soon I reccomend marrying on a Sunday at 1pm at any location that has an F1 grand prix happening at the time.

Seriously, it hasnt rained on a Sunday for nearly two years now.

COmpletely agree, but on the flipside, if anyone needs to plan a wedding anytime soon I reccomend marrying on a Sunday at 1pm at any location that has an F1 grand prix happening at the time.

Seriously, it hasnt rained on a Sunday for nearly two years now.

Good point. There hasn't been a rain interrupted race in quite some time. Kind of miss the cars having to decide between full wets and intermediates, and the drivers who are just gods in the rain.

• Like 2

Well, Apocalypse is set to have both new and old cast, along with Gambit - though the focus is sure to be on the new, of course. So...compromise?

I mean, I really liked DOFP, and I'm sure I'll like Apocalypse. But at some point I'd kinda like an X-Men movie that's about the X-Men I grew up with from the cartoon, y'know? Like, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Rogue and Gambit hanging out and dealing with some bad guy for two hours.

• Like 4

It looks terribly unfunny. Also they give every single person they know an ipad, which is one of the most ridiculous setups for a movie in a while

Amen (the new like since I have none left)

I mean, I really liked DOFP, and I'm sure I'll like Apocalypse. But at some point I'd kinda like an X-Men movie that's about the X-Men I grew up with from the cartoon, y'know? Like, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Rogue and Gambit hanging out and dealing with some bad guy for two hours.

well, you can always get the cartoon on dvd.

Somewhere Kitsch is crying.

i watched John Carter today, he was decent, definitely has leading man potential(well 'had' at this point). it's an ok movie but i dunno why Disney thought this type of straight schlock would sell. if your movie is knee deep in genre it needs to either be visually spectacular(e.g. The Matrix), or deliver it with a wink and a nodge(MIB or most of Marvel). not many people are gonna take a movie with multi-armed green Martians seriously.

So I just got caught up with the past 30-40 pages.

I can't tell you how much I wish this forum had a dislike button.

For whom? It's ED, isn't it? It's alright, you can tell us. We all hate him too.