Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Have we decided on whether Gravity counts as a blockbuster?

Also Iron Man 3. 

Gravity is overrated, and not a blockbuster really. 

I have no idea when people decided that "blockbuster" was a genre. Gravity is a blockbuster. can't be argued.

• Like 5

Gravity is great but I couldn't care less for Oscars. WoWS was great too. Loved AH too. 0 wins for both. I hope Oscars get cancer.

Edited by a2k

Gravity is overrated?  Only to someone who thinks Adam Sandler, Michael Bay, or Roland Emmerich movies are great filmmaking.  Gravity is monumental.  I think I'll take its 7 Oscar wins in various categories over your favorite movies - which are all up for Nickelodeon or MTV awards.

LOL This was kind of mean. 

I have no idea when people decided that "blockbuster" was a genre. Gravity is a blockbuster. can't be argued.

agreed. How can Gravity not be a block buster? It had a 100 million budget, was large in scale and made of 700 million WW. I think some people think blockbusters can only means franchise movies. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

My dad just got home, and he asked about my mom. I told him she was asleep because she school is outta session, and I handed himt he money she had told me to give him for dinner.

I told him that we go out and eat or go see a movie, specifically EOT, because the movie is sadly disappointing.

And he just laughed.

Posted Image

• Like 4

Fuck it I'll head out around 7 and do reconnaissance around the theater before heading to battle at around 7:45 because I want to be in a good seat while at the same time reduce the time of being tortured with sound.  If I'm not back by a few hours, you probably hear in the news of a casualty at a theater.

Fuck it I'll head out around 7 and do reconnaissance around the theater before heading to battle at around 7:45 because I want to be in a good seat while at the same time reduce the time of being tortured with sound.  If I'm not back by a few hours, you probably hear in the news of a casualty at a theater.

What is your theater is it regal or edwards?