Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Where did she say that?

She had the definition of Feminism wrong but she still was up for equality and sisterhood. Instead of educating her, bitches went all hellbent thus describing exactly what she was saying about sisterhood. Women tearing each other apart which is true.

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

She said this in an interview with Time.

I wish I was interviewing her because I'd slap her dumb ass.

Why not just educate her? She grow up in generation where Feminism is exactly what people like her think is about.

You just dislike her period this is just excuse to hate her more. That's all good tho but I just dont think she should be crucify by it especially she had all the points right beside the definition.

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

Why not just educate her? She grow up in generation where Feminism is exactly what people like her think is about.

You just dislike her period this is just excuse to hate her more. That's all good tho but I just dont think she should be crucify by it especially she had all the points right beside the definition.

No, I know. I completely with you.

I just wanna slap her for being extra in general.

Yeah though. We need to begin educating everyone on what feminism is because honestly, everyone should be a fucking feminist.

And that's me being real.

Edited by Clairezilla Hol7
  • Like 2