Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

yeah how will this be extremely more front loaded than X-men? I see at least 60 million OW/. Divergent had 4.9 Thursday numbers and their targeted towards the same audience. 

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Nobody I know talks about it, and the series ran its course.If people remember Twilight, they won't remember the books or the movies very fondly if you ask me, unless of course they think their comedy masterpieces.

I don't care for Twilight but it is clear it has popularity still

are schools really done in the US? I live in Canada and my siblings still have school until the end of June. Only universities are done right now.  Schools in the east coast are probably still in session right? 

Edited by ban1o

are schools really done in the US? I live in Canada and my siblings still have school until the end of June. Only universities are done right now.  Schools in the east coast are probably still in session right? 

That sucks. 

• Like 1

In my area, there are some schools that are done for the year, some finish next week

• Like 1

Well for me, the schools are done within this week or next week.

• Like 1

My daughter was out of school last Thursday. This week was the first full week of summer vacation.

• Like 1

yeah how will this be extremely more front loaded than X-men? I see at least 60 million OW/. Divergent had 4.9 Thursday numbers and their targeted towards the same audience. 

Competition with Maleficient's target audience on Saturday and Sunday will affect Fault quite a bit.  Edge of Tomorrow will perform better Friday night with GA due to no NBA Finals or NHL Finals on TV.  Edge of Tomorrow will have decent GA appeal and have improved numbers as the weekend goes on.  Fault will only make 50 million this weekend, and won't have great legs.