Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

The $25 dollars was part of the midnight numbers, right? I thought it would have been 10m+.

Nope, the $25 shows were earlier in the night and all happened at the same time because of the simulcast afterwards. They were at 8:30 here and I'm on the east coast but 9PM shows onward were regular preview shows.

woah woah...

$25 tickets? Explain? NYC prices everywhere?

Geez. NO not all tickets were $25.00. It was a special showing. No different than when they have the marathons for SH films.

Nope, the $25 shows were earlier in the night and all happened at the same time because of the simulcast afterwards. They were at 8:30 here and I'm on the east coast but 9PM shows onward were regular preview shows.

Everything is included in the midnight numbers. The 25$ shows, normal shows everything.

woah woah... $25 tickets? Explain? NYC prices everywhere?

Special early 5:30pm shows followed by a live simulcast with the author, director, and stars. You also got a charm bracelet and a poster. Theaters were charging 20-25 (most that I saw here in SoCal were 25).

54-55m is the high end imo

24 + 18 + 12 = 54m possible

i expect 20 + 14 + 10 = 44-45m

NO. Solid reviews, appeals not only to YA girls, summer, lack of any romantic drama since months...

I think it's going to gross 30M + 22M + 13M

• Like 1

If the thurs night to OW ratio of TFIOS is similar to hunger games, twilight and harry potter:

HG1 - 63.5HG2 - 51.2TW2 - 44.5TW4 - 37.4TW5 - 38.14HP7 - 42.7HP8 (yeah right) - 31.9

• Like 1

Special early 5:30pm shows followed by a live simulcast with the author, director, and stars. You also got a charm bracelet and a poster. Theaters were charging 20-25 (most that I saw here in SoCal were 25).

Ah. That totally beats Walmart previews.

Why would this possibly be as big as those movies?

Book is just as popular as those two among the high school demographic

Well, maybe not Hunger Games, but it's definitely as big as Twilight