Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

All they need next year is a kick-ass NFS trailer, actual ME4 details and some game play from Battlefront and I'll sing their praises from the rooftops!

I would also appreciate some Mirrors Edge 2 gameplay. 

So E3 ended. Anyone want to post their personal game of the show?

Mine is totally Splatoon. Even though I'm an unabashed Nintendo fanboy, it's the new IP I've been waiting for from them and it looks insanely fun.

No Man's Sky, easily.

I imagine Dreamworks Animation are hoping for at least $70-75m otherwise their stock is going to fall again, here's hoping Jeffrey Katzenberg hasn't overpromised his shareholders on Dragon's performance, this needs to do well for them, Penguins of Madagascar seems like insurance just in case this doesn't live up to expectations although it has left 2015 looking weak for them

Edited by Jonwo

Dragon should have a multiplier between 4 and 5, right?  The first one was loved by both critics and audiences and got a 5X multiplier.  This one has the same terrific reaction from critics and audiences, so probably a 5X multiplier for this one, given it will have summer weekdays with kids out of school.  Probably 60s/300.

Edited by Ando81

Nintendo won overall IMO (and yes, I'm a fanboy). But with Treehouse and their packed slate through 2015, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to pick up a Wii U for their second console (after PS4 or Xbox One)

Because it's just more of the same.

Oh look, a new Nintendo console.  New Mario game, new Mario Kart game, new Super Smash Bros game, new Zelda game.

They need to do something new.

• Like 2

E3, overall, was ok this year. Obviously with the new hardware coming in last years was quite entertaining. I own the PS4 and I already know I want to play games like Destiny, The Crew, COD:AW, The Order 1886 and The Division. The only thing they showed that was a nice surprise was No Man's Sky and LBP3. Don't own a Wii U or Xbox1 and nothing I saw makes me feel that I need either one of them any time soon. As for the movies, looking good for both of the new openers.

E3, overall, was ok this year. Obviously with the new hardware coming in last years was quite entertaining. I own the PS4 and I already know I want to play games like Destiny, The Crew, COD:AW, The Order 1886 and The Division. The only thing they showed that was a nice surprise was No Man's Sky and LBP3. Don't own a Wii U or Xbox1 and nothing I saw makes me feel that I need either one of them any time soon. As for the movies, looking good for both of the new openers.

I've been pretty much sold on the Crew since I heard the premise, but the trailer was odd. Can I play it by myself as no one else I know generally plays racing games frequently. Edited by Schumacher FTW