Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Dragon should have a multiplier between 4 and 5, right?  The first one was loved by both critics and audiences and got a 5X multiplier.  This one has the same terrific reaction from critics and audiences, so probably a 5X multiplier for this one, given it will have summer weekdays with kids out of school.  Probably 60s/300.

Unclear, the original really did have some sensational holds (averaging just 22.5% for the first 4 weekends).

Because it's just more of the same.

Oh look, a new Nintendo console.  New Mario game, new Mario Kart game, new Super Smash Bros game, new Zelda game.

They need to do something new.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L54s2m1dPs

And even though they're entries in a franchise, there hasn't been a new console Yoshi or StarFox in a long time. Mario Maker and Hyrule Warriors look like refreshing takes on the old standbys. Finally, Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, and Kirby all look like nice expansions of previously underutilized gameplay ideas.

I'm perfectly happy with my WiiU; even though I am thinking of picking up a PS4 just for Arkham Knight

EDIT: Also, if being hyped for a new Smash Bros. is wrong, I don't want to be right

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

He's busy being Rumpelstiltskin in Once upon a Time.

Robert Carlyle's Rumpelstiltskin is the best character on that show along with the Evil Queen.It's a shame the kid actor they have on the show is so annoying. :wacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L54s2m1dPs

And even though they're entries in a franchise, there hasn't been a new console Yoshi or StarFox in a long time. Mario Maker and Hyrule Warriors look like refreshing takes on the old standbys. Finally, Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, and Kirby all look like nice expansions of previously underutilized gameplay ideas.

I'm perfectly happy with my WiiU; even though I am thinking of picking up a PS4 just for Arkham Knight

EDIT: Also, if being hyped for a new Smash Bros. is wrong, I don't want to be right

I saw that and I just don't know how that would be fun for more than a hour or two.  

I'm glad you have games to get finally for your WiiU.  I just got burned out on all those games a decade ago.

I saw that and I just don't know how that would be fun for more than a hour or two.  

I'm glad you have games to get finally for your WiiU.  I just got burned out on all those games a decade ago.

I'll admit I have that worry too about Splatoon, but honestly, I'm just happy Nintendo's making a new IP that isn't an overly casual game.  And I'm happy you have games for your Xbone or PS4 (no clue which one you have), but I'll say that when I had a 360, the only games I found myself enjoying on it were Portal and Batman. The FPS's dominant on those platforms just bore me

• Like 1