Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Dragon should have a multiplier between 4 and 5, right?  The first one was loved by both critics and audiences and got a 5X multiplier.  This one has the same terrific reaction from critics and audiences, so probably a 5X multiplier for this one, given it will have summer weekdays with kids out of school.  Probably 60s/300.

I wouldn't bet on it. Toy Story 3 only managed a 3.76 multiplier, and the only animated films in the past decade that opened in June and quadrupled their OWs are the original Cars and Ratatouille. HTTYD2 might be the third if it doesn't drop too hard against Transformers and later Planes, but 5X is absolutely out of the question.

• Like 2

So it happened. They blocked Box office.com at my work.But #ED finally got his hands on my package, so I'm told

I did. Thanks dude. I really appreciate it. Your package wasn't as small as I thought. Thank you.

• Like 1

Moderation:

Let me post the usual reminder to not post scores from the World Cup (or any other sporting event) in this thread, unless you use spoiler-tags. This is our standard policy and everyone should be fairly familiar with it at this point. I know people get excited... but please remember to spoiler-tag.

Otherwise Tele hulks out and things start getting ugly. :)

• Like 6

Moderation:

Let me post the usual reminder to not post scores from the World Cup (or any other sporting event) in this thread, unless you use spoiler-tags. This is our standard policy and everyone should be fairly familiar with it at this point. I know people get excited... but please remember to spoiler-tag.

Otherwise Tele hulks out and things start getting ugly. :)

Posted Image

• Like 1

What kind of Nazi bullshit is that? 

Apparently it's related to a breach but no one knows for sure

This is what happens when Baumer and ED keep posting nude selfies.

They probably caught me staring at Holcs pics...

Really? Lol. They realized you spend way too much hours over here :lol:

Probably

I did. Thanks dude. I really appreciate it. Your package wasn't as small as I thought. Thank you.

How'd it compare to Tele's?

Also, they temporarily unblocked it 15 minutes ago since it apparently blocked certain websites including Google that weren't supposed to be blocked. I AM FREE

• Like 3

Interesting thing about 22 Jump Street is that I think it's stealing a ton of boys from Dragon 2. So many 10-12 years olds in the packed matinee showing today.

WTF? Their parents DO know that 22JS is rated R right? :lol:

Interesting thing about 22 Jump Street is that I think it's stealing a ton of boys from Dragon 2. So many 10-12 years olds in the packed matinee showing today.

If that is indeed true, than the drops will be even lower, everything balances out in the end. Lower OW, bigger legs.

I doubt they bought tickets to 22 Jump Street the Movie is rated R 1st of all so they probably bought tickets to something else and snuck in to 22 Jump Street.

Ugh if that's true. Don't get me wrong, I'm not under the misguided illusion that 10 year olds are innocent little flowers or something, but there's still such a thing as "age appropriate." And 22JS is most certainly not for that range. Shame on their parents.