Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Studios, stop making males driven films. They are dead. Chick flicks and comedies rule. 

Frozen wins Winter, Maleficent wins Summer, Mockingjay wins Fall.

Yet 2 Male Driven Movies are winning the year so far so there's that.

The moment the mirror proclaimed Kristen sourfaced Stewart as the "fairest of them all" I knew that movie was going to be a an unbelievable slog.

Oh please I can't even fathom the fact that Kristen was more beautiful than the evil queen, more so "fairest of them all".

AND Firedeep speaks intelligently and then starts talking like an idiot again. Mal still hasn't beat X-Men, TASM2, or Godzilla yet and even if it does somehow surpass all three I doubt that it'll beat TF:IV unless TF:IV suddenly bombs.

Well, stranger things have happened.

Just spill out the possible situations.

The SWATH had me so pumped. The movie turned out to be so forgettable that two years later I barely remember it. 

Yea that trailer got me pumped up too and then all I could think of watching that movie was, this is not the movie I was promised.

DAMN IT...I guess another few days...

LEGO is doing better weekdays though.  It's the w/e's that Cap does better.  Just look at the difference in theater avg (last weeken it was 30% better, this weekend 50%+) but CA2 keeps losing theaters and LEGO keeps gaining them since it's in second run theaters.  When CA2 gets to second run theaters it will pass it by a few million.

Studios, stop making males driven films. They are dead. Chick flicks and comedies rule. 

Frozen wins Winter, Maleficent wins Summer, Mockingjay wins Fall.

Posted Image

Maleficent has yet to win the summer. You are forgetting TRANSFORMERS will likely make 900 million to a billion worldwide.

• Like 1