Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

TASM2 is the biggest surprise, but we can't really call it a tragedy.

Considering the reviews, TASM2 actually did okay. It made as much as it deserved for its quality. Not more, not less. Dragon though. :( I always had a feeling that the Internet was overhyping the popularity of the franchise. This is terrible though, especially as this was better than the first one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

No but seriously, this underperforming by Dragon is going to seriously mess up with people's top 10. Just like Star Trek last summer.

Seriously my whole 2014 top 10 has been a mess. I got Spidey2 at 290M, dragon at 280M and Maleficent at 265M. And the sad thing is none of those managed to mess it up by going way over my predictions. Everyone went down. Edited by Dingdong123

I wouldn't be surprised - It will probably be #1 on the weekdays for the next couple of weeks

Despicable Me 2 dropped 55% Monday, Wall-E 45%, Ratatouille 49%, Toy Story 3 51%, Monsters University 52%

I think Dragon 2 will fall somewhere around this area.

Edited by eXtacy

Maleficent is holding too well.So it will win this summer with like 220m ? TF4 could even miss 200m if it follows Potc4 and has shitty 3D shares.

I don't see any way TF4 misses $200m. Edited by FTF
  • Like 1