#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball: Dawn of Smash

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn: Dawn of Smash

Hasn't this seriously gone on long enough? This anime Pokemon crap has gone on was too long.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

Hasn't this seriously gone on long enough? This anime Pokemon crap has gone on was too long.

It'll eventually stop.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if it went on a little longer.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

I think you guys are abusing this. This thread is supposed to be to discuss box office numbers there's a separate forum to discuss this kind of crap. This is the kind of stuff that evokes rule changes and eventually if you keep doing stuff like this we're going to have to make a rule change. 40 f****** pages of Pokemon s*** is too much.go ahead and do another 40 pages. I'm logging off again. Nothing worth discussing here.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

I think you guys are abusing this. This thread is supposed to be disguised to discuss box office numbers there's a separate form to discuss this kind of crap. This is the kind of stuff that evokes rule changes and eventually if you keep doing stuff like this we're going to have to make a rule change. 40 f****** pages of Pokemon s***

Where was this reaction after FassbenderGate? You're about 18 months behind on the derailing train.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

I think you guys are abusing this. This thread is supposed to be disguised to discuss box office numbers there's a separate form to discuss this kind of crap. This is the kind of stuff that evokes rule changes and eventually if you keep doing stuff like this we're going to have to make a rule change. 40 f****** pages of Pokemon s***

Calm down. It's already stopping.

Edited by Fancyarcher