#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Where was this reaction after FassbenderGate? You're about 18 months behind on the derailing train.

I wasn't part of that and I didn't even read that until after it was over. I understand that we can threads are going to get derailed but 40 pages of them its just its too much.

I think you guys are abusing this. This thread is supposed to be to discuss box office numbers there's a separate forum to discuss this kind of crap. This is the kind of stuff that evokes rule changes and eventually if you keep doing stuff like this we're going to have to make a rule change. 40 f****** pages of Pokemon s*** is too much.

go ahead and do another 40 pages. I'm logging off again. Nothing worth discussing here.

He mad!!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Did Baumer censor himself or can we all of a sudden no longer say fuck or shit?

When I use voice to text it censors fuck and shit.
  • Like 1

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn: Dawn of Smash

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga: Dawn of Smash

Here's the thing:

If the mods want to stop a derailing, all you have to do is show up after a certain point and officially declare enough and then start deleting any continued derailing attempts along those lines. Derailings happen all the time, but you mods should have a system down on when to step in to manage them. Just don't start freaking out about one particular derailing being excessive, when it's one of dozens and just happens to be about a subject people in their 30s upwards don't have any nostalgia about in the slightest. Just treat all derailings equally and close them down when they go overboard.

• Like 4

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga: Dawn of Smash

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures: Dawn of Smash

Edited by Fancyarcher

Here's the thing: If the mods want to stop a derailing, all you have to do is show up after a certain point and officially declare enough and then start deleting any continued derailing attempts along those lines. Derailings happen all the time, but you mods should have a system down on when to step in to manage them. Just don't start freaking out about one particular derailing being excessive, when it's one of dozens and just happens to be about a subject people in their 30s upwards don't have any nostalgia about in the slightest. Just treat all derailings equally and close them down when they go overboard.

Thats a fair point.
  • Like 1

If Mods were SERIOUS about stopping topic derailings, they'll CLOSE a topic for like 15-30 minutes and open it again after some time has passed. That is really the best way to kill off offtopics discussion, it is done in another forum that I go to all the time by other mods. ;)

Edited by Mojoguy

If Mods were SERIOUS about stop topic derailings, they'll CLOSE a topic for like 15-30 minutes and open it again after some time has passed. That is really the best way to kill off offtopics discussion, it is done in another forum that I go to by other mods. ;)

Shawn did that for the spoiler stuff last month and it seemed to work pretty well.

• Like 1