#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Planning for a new edition of Fact or Fiction on Thursday before Transformers 4 releases.Looking for 3 interested individuals to provide their inputs and participation. Let me know who wants to volunteer this week and I will send the questions across.

I volunteer.

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U: Dawn of Smash

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame: Dawn of Smash

Doing some research for a Wolverine costume for Halloween and I found this gem. Unfortunately I'm in college and leather jackets (and clothes in general) are fucking EXPENSIVE.

Posted Image

I really want that from Anovos...only problem is that its $2400...

• Like 2

I am sorry the box office is so boring these days and to be honest I dont share in this belief the films this year are above average quality at all. ...lol 

I have to respectfully disagree. This CA:TWS vs. The Lego Movie battle is quite the exciting race. Every time CA:TWS pulls ahead, WB gets out the fudge machine to push The Lego Movie back into the lead. This is a classic battle going on.

• Like 1

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame: Dawn of Smash

I think that counts, since it was released on the Wii-U, although Nintendo didn't publish it.

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix v Pokemon Snap v Hyrule Warriors v Metroid Prime Pinball v Kirby's Epic Yarn v Donkey Konga v Star Fox: Adventures v Game & Wario v Yoshi: Touch & Go v Animal Crossing Plaza v Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem v F-Zero GP Legend v Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters v Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! v Crashmo v MOTHER 3 v Dr. Luigi v Tetris DS v New Super Luigi U v LEGO The LEGO Movie: The Videogame v Paper Mario: Sticker Star: Dawn of Smash

Edited by Fancyarcher

I have to respectfully disagree. This CA:TWS vs. The Lego Movie battle is quite the exciting race. Every time CA:TWS pulls ahead, WB gets out the fudge machine to push The Lego Movie back into the lead. This is a classic battle going on.

And Lego was even expanded this weekend even though the DVD was released on Tuesday. :P