CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

If anyone is still reading, one other reminder for this coming week:

Tammy, Deliver Us From Evil, Earth To Echo, and America all open on Wednesday with Tuesday night previews. Well actually I don't see any preview showtimes listed for Earth To Echo on Tuesday night, so that might just wait until Wednesday proper, but essentially get ready for Tuesday night and Wednesday. In other words, tomorrow night.

Also, I'm only seeing actual midnight showtimes for DUFE, so don't expect that one to make an impact Tuesday night.

• Like 1

Lol, of course the estimate is 100m. Will other studios call out Paramount on potential fudging, or do they accept that it's all part of the game dawg?

It depends if it's deemed they happen to quote a figure to high can definetly happen

I'm going to say this though, aDIM and Bobby have been much more mature then you about this whole thing.

You've already won. Whoever this person is, I see they have changed their name, they are much more affected by it. lol

• Like 1

It depends if it's deemed they happen to quote a figure to high can definetly happen

Would anyone bother to call them out if they went with $100,056,745 or something like that?

They know they clearly didn't make $100m but it's almost an insignificant amount over.

If anyone is still reading, one other reminder for this coming week:

Tammy, Deliver Us From Evil, Earth To Echo, and America all open on Wednesday with Tuesday night previews. Well actually I don't see any preview showtimes listed for Earth To Echo on Tuesday night, so that might just wait until Wednesday proper, but essentially get ready for Tuesday night and Wednesday. In other words, tomorrow night.

Also, I'm only seeing actual midnight showtimes for DUFE, so don't expect that one to make an impact Tuesday night.

I had no idea about this until you mentioned and I checked the IMDB page. Is this even supposed to cross a million?

Would anyone bother to call them out if they went with $100,056,745 or something like that?

They know they clearly didn't make $100m but it's almost an insignificant amount over.

No not to that extend.

There was a incident back in probably early 90's I can't recall flms but Variety demanded an audit of a Studios weekend BO for a film, because based on their own tracking (variety use to do theatre samples) they didn't believe the number being reported. I can't recall what outcome was to it.

• Like 2

No not to that extend.

There was a incident back in probably early 90's I can't recall flms but Variety demanded an audit of a Studios weekend BO for a film, because based on their own tracking (variety use to do theatre samples) they didn't believe the number being reported. I can't recall what outcome was to it.

Rth, silly question but I don't think anyone has ever asked you.  we know you are good at tracking movies but do you enjoy going to movies?  what's your fave genre?

some sunday #'s

AOE 24.7-25 (see what wkend actuals like),22J 4.5,HTTYD2 4

Most films same or not much diff to estimates DOFP should manage past 1m for Sun

I knew that Sunday estimate was way too lenient.

Edited by C00k13

Rth, silly question but I don't think anyone has ever asked you.  we know you are good at tracking movies but do you enjoy going to movies?  what's your fave genre?

Oh yeah enjoy, see shit lot of films, genres boy all sorts anything action, comedy, scifi, art house, drama, docs, etc, without working it out would have seen 50-60+ films last 4 months

• Like 7

It had a fucking great opening match.

The rest of the card besides the ladder matches is crap, tho...

MOTB can always be counted on to give at least two worthwhile matches, even if the rest of the card is Ass on a Stick.

Still, I doubt we'll be seeing a card as good as 2011 anytime soon.

COME BACK, PUNK!!!