CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Michael Bay doesn't create the greatest movies of all time, but he has his own distinctive style and his movies still have that 90s-Blockbuster retro style, that I kind of miss nowadays, between all the darknes.

I still love the first Transformers movie, it's great fun for me and it seems, that people like his style and those are the people, he makes those movies for. I don't get all the hate.

Everybody loved "Lego". I think, the humor in that movie was even worse, than those stupid twins in Transformers 2.

• Like 4

God, i am gonna hope with all my heart that TF4 has the legs to beat DOFP this summer.  The butthurt that would flow if both TF4 and Maleficent top DOFP would be legendary.   :)

Hard to imagine, that TF4 won't do it, with an OD of over $40m.

Look at how backloaded that OD was and the Holiday Weekend is coming.

• Like 1

Michael Bay doesn't create the greatest movies of all time, but he has his own distinctive style and his movies still have that 90s-Blockbuster retro style, that I kind of miss nowadays, between all the darknes.

I still love the first Transformers movie, it's great fun for me and it seems, that people like his style and those are the people, he makes those movies for. I don't get all the hate.

Everybody loved "Lego". I think, the humor in that movie was even worse, than those stupid twins in Transformers 2.

Lego was terrible.

• Like 1

TF4 is the highest grossing film on OW with a runtimes over 160 minutes.

The Dark Knight Rises 

First film to crack 100m ow since last November.

Ok, I'll give you that. 

First third sequel to crack 100m ow ever.

Twilight 

Second sequel to crack 100m ow ever out of a so-called all rotten franchise on RT after TF2.

Once again, Twilight

Fuck yeah.

• Like 9

NOthing is worse than anything about Transformers 2.

• Like 1

TF4 is the highest grossing film on OW with a runtimes over 160 minutes. First film to crack 100m ow since last November. First third sequel to crack 100m ow ever. Second sequel to crack 100m ow ever out of a so-called all rotten franchise on RT after TF2. Fuck yeah.

It's not the first 3rd sequel to hit 100m, Goblet of Fire did it 10 years ago without 3d. But yeah, go Transformers, enjoy that money Bay.
  • Like 2