#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Calling it right now - TF5 is taking place in Shanghai. With the more intimate moments on the Great Wall.It was also be in Madarin Chinese and dubbed to English.

Wait, TF4 already takes place in Shanghai? Okay, TF5 will be in Guangzhou, and the forest will be replaced with the Himilayas!Still in Mandarin tho.
  • Like 2

We're talking about DreamWorks Live Action though, which Disney distributes. It's different to DreamWorks Animation.

Very true, but I can see how it can be confusing. They were the same company until DWA was spun off in 2004. It's very easy to think of DreamWorks and DWA as still being part of the same company, even though they aren't.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just on a side note, this my geeky side taking over, but any old Magic players in here? If so, when I first saw this battle starting to take fold, I couldn't help but think of this as like a Selesnya deck :P I had goosebumps

In one MTG game with 2 friends we all randomly picked White decks. None of us ever dropped below 20 HP and the game ended only when myself and another ran out if cards. Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Maleficent dropped just -19% compared to last monday. That's how you do it dame!!

That is just OP (over powered!) XD

If you know that the sunday to sunday drop was 32.5% so that means the monday hold was better than last monday (from sunday to monday)!!!

• Like 1

In one MTG game with 2 friends we all randomly picked White decks. None of us ever dropped below 20 HP and the game ended only when myself and another ran out if cards.

:rofl: Oh god, that's the good thing (and also really sucky thing if your going against) white decks, always have life gaining spells or life gaining tricks. Combine that with green and you get Selesnya, which means super life gaining and literally a bajillion creatures (I played it and I had at one point, at least 85 1/1 tokens, and about 8-9 big trample creatures) :P

I think my fav deck though has to be my mill deck.

Edited by k1stpierre
  • Like 2

Disney still markets cap it's ridiculous to assume cap isn't one

lol so the troll replied me. I love the ignore button.

I'll reply you though.

Pixar movies, Star Wars movies and Marvel movies are not Disney movies. They are distributed by Disney, but to say that Disney had any hand in making them is ridiculous. They have their own distinct style, that which differs to the very similar style seen in the "Disney blockbuster" which is Lone Ranger, Prince of Persia, Alice, Oz, Tron, Maleficent etc.

But trolls will be trolls.

• Like 1

I think people are joking about how Paramount took off from its Monday number to add to the weekend number to get it over 100M. As such, their deflated Monday number increases the chance of a Tuesday increase.

But the Canadian holiday today will deflate the numbers.  It's not a big movie going day today here, we are drinking beer and barbequeing....just like our US brethren will be doing on Friday.  Canada is the market that fuels the giant increases on Tuesday, so today those increases will be muted.

• Like 1

But the Canadian holiday today will deflate the numbers.  It's not a big movie going day today here, we are drinking beer and barbequeing....just like our US brethren will be doing on Friday.  Canada is the market that fuels the giant increases on Tuesday, so today those increases will be muted.

So we could possibly even see a decrease in TF4...Hmm..
  • Like 1

Today's numbers should be interesting, a national holiday falling on Discount Tuesday here in Canada. :)

Same thing happened in 2008.  Check out a few pages back or just go to boxofficemojo.com and look up 2008.

• Like 1

lol so the troll replied me. I love the ignore button.

I'll reply you though.

Pixar movies, Star Wars movies and Marvel movies are not Disney movies. They are distributed by Disney, but to say that Disney had any hand in making them is ridiculous. They have their own distinct style, that which differs to the very similar style seen in the "Disney blockbuster" which is Lone Ranger, Prince of Persia, Alice, Oz, Tron, Maleficent etc.

But trolls will be trolls.

You're clueless. I have no time for this level of epic fail. Almost everything that you said is wrong.

• Like 2