#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

How the fuck is it a fetish? There's nothing appealing sexually about foot in my opinion. Granted I don't like girls with ugly feet.

Compared to poop and pee foot fetish is perfectly understandable.

Anyone remember when Craig Kilborn hosted The Daily Show?

Yes and then he got his own talk show. I was never a fan. 

A lot people probably don't even know who Craig Kilborn is. :lol:

• Like 1

Does every show need to have every ethinicty represented in them?

If you set your show in the middle of Manhattan - one of the most racially diverse places in the world - then yes the omnipresent whiteness of not just the main cast but almost everyone they interacted with is more than a bit odd. Even odder than those big apartments they could all afford even though at least half of them were always out of work. (though they get points for making one rent controlled and inherited from Granny).

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 3

If you set your show in the middle of Manhattan - one of the most racially diverse places in the world - then yes the omnipresent whiteness of not just the main cast but almost everyone they interacted with is more than a bit odd. Even odder than those big apartments they could all afford even though at least half of them were always out of work. (though they get points for making one rent controlled and inherited from Granny).

Yeah, those apartments are ludicrously huge.