MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

I don't know why some are making fun of her for being fat or overweight. It's not like she wrote the script or had a say in it. She's just an actress trying to do her job and make money.

I get what ur saying but fyi

she wrote the script

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

Legend of Korra news. This just in.

Nick is releasing two episodes per week starting July 11th. Season 3 concludes on August 8. It's like they just want to get it out of the way. :blink:

Still not as bad as how Cartoon Network treats serious action cartoons these days.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I don't know why some are making fun of her for being fat or overweight. It's not like she wrote the script or had a say in it. She's just an actress trying to do her job and make money.

Actually Tammy is a passion project of hers. She and her husband wrote it, her husband directed it and she produced it. 

• Like 3

The Heat was garbage, imo. C- at best. Just a bunch of McCarthy f-words and McCarthy yelling. The dinner table scene is the only one that was truly funny. Everything else was same ole, same ole. I had interested in Tammy, but I lost that quick. Itll be a Redboxer.Hopefully Spy (Susan Cooper) will be a breathe of fresh air. MM, Statham, Nia Long, Rose Byrne, 50 Cent, a spy plot, and Budapest? Now that sounds interesting.

• Like 3

Put Melissa McCarney in an Erin Brokovic-like movie and she is an oscar contender.

But nobody writes such roles or wants to give the money to finance it.

Or just forget Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side" and put in Melissa. I guess it would work wonderfully.

• Like 1

I thought The Heat was hilarious. Loved it. 

Identity Thief was the real stinky, poo, bum, shit, unwiped ass film she was in last year. goodness gracious that was so awful. and loooong. why was it so long? it felt like I watched an entire seasons worth of a bad sitcom.

• Like 2

The Heat was garbage, imo. C- at best. Just a bunch of McCarthy f-words and McCarthy yelling. The dinner table scene is the only one that was truly funny. Everything else was same ole, same ole. I had interested in Tammy, but I lost that quick. Itll be a Redboxer.Hopefully Spy (Susan Cooper) will be a breathe of fresh air. MM, Statham, Nia Long, Rose Byrne, 50 Cent, a spy plot, and Budapest? Now that sounds interesting.

I thought The Heat was alright/average. I think I gave it a B-/C+. 

Spy (Susan Cooper) sounds like it should be pretty good though.

• Like 2

I thought The Heat was hilarious. Loved it. 

Identity Thief was the real stinky, poo, bum, shit, unwiped ass film she was in last year. goodness gracious that was so awful. and loooong. why was it so long? it felt like I watched an entire seasons worth of a bad sitcom.

IT was awful but fortunately for me it was one of those "forget you've even seen it a week later" type movies.

Or just forget Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side" and put in Melissa. I guess it would work wonderfully.

You can't raplace Sandra in The Blind Side. She was amazing. So was my boy Tim, and whoever acted as Michale.

• Like 1