MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

Just based off 2008TammyWed: 8Thurs 5Fri:6Sat:7. 5Sun: 5. 532 millThat seems low.

It will beat the 40M over the 5 day, IMO.

DUFE should have opened on another weekend.

• Like 1

The Fast 7 delay was understandable, but TGD delay, Pixar has no one to blame but themselves.

I understand why fast had to be delayed and that for TGD delays happen, but still if this summer had kept its original line up we could have had a decent summer. I mean the summers been pretty bad so far but the July wasteland is about to hit pretty soon with only Apes poised to do decently.
  • Like 1

When are people going to realize that it's not McCarthy's films, but rather McCarthy herself that sucks ass?

Besides being obese as fuck, is there really anything she brings to the table?

I am sure that you are incredibly ripped and muscular, and gorgeous to boot.

• Like 5

I understand why fast had to be delayed and that for TGD delays happen, but still if this summer had kept its original line up we could have had a decent summer. I mean the summers been pretty bad so far but the July wasteland is about to hit pretty soon with only Apes poised to do decently.

Jurassic World was supposed to come out this summer...
  • Like 1

As an Apes fan the July wasteland is only a good thing.

Zero competition = Better boxoffice and better chance at another sequel

When are people going to realize that it's not McCarthy's films, but rather McCarthy herself that sucks ass?

Besides being obese as fuck, is there really anything she brings to the table?

:rofl:

She's funny and talented. But her shtick is staring to wear thin :ph34r:

• Like 1