MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

IT was awful but fortunately for me it was one of those "forget you've even seen it a week later" type movies.

it's the only movie I saw last year where it made me pretty angry early on with it's shitness and it just got worse and worse and I got more and more pissed off the further it went on. definitely the worst movie I saw in 2013. luckily haven't come across anything like that this year.

• Like 3

it's the only movie I saw last year where it made me pretty angry early on with it's shitness and it just got worse and worse and I got more and more pissed off the further it went on. definitely the worst movie I saw in 2013. luckily haven't come across anything like that this year.

Agreed.

• Like 1

I liked Season 4 the best probably. 

Wow really? Easily the worst one for me and the only point where I felt the show took a step backwards in quality. The final few eps are great, but that whole first half is mind numbingly slow and uneventful. Unlike every other season which I found to be great throughout.

• Like 1

McCartney is another victim of hollywoods cashcow-writing.

In the not so distant future, everybody will hate her for playing the same role ever and ever again and people will forget how brilliant she was, when she did it for the first time.

McCartney is such a great actress, she was a warmhearted mum in Gilmore Girls, where her weight never was an issue. Something, you have to search for in movies. She was just there and was great.

Today she is reduced to be overweight and a bad girl.

And she probably doesn't even have a real choice, because I guess, that there are just no other options for her to play, no offers, so she has to take the money and do the job.

I think it's sad.

Umm. She co-wrote the script with her husband who is directing the movie. She is also attached to a similar movie with similar character to be directed by her husband. She has her schtick and it is making her rich. There is nothing sad about it.

• Like 1

I loved the Blind Sline, own it bluray. Maybe its because its set in the college football heartland that Im from - Clemson and Carolina, ACC and SEC both mentioned. The white savior story didnt bother me at all. It was great fun over the 09 Xmas holiday and it had one of the funnest runs to track.

• Like 4

Oh okay.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I feel The Blind Side is overly picked on cause of its massive success and awards attention. Sure it maybe didn't "deserve" all that, but it's far from a bad movie. Had it made like 100m and not gotten all those Oscar noms I think most of the hate it gets wouldn't be there.

• Like 4

You know I can understand someone not liking The Heat, or even hating it, but to call it the worst movie of 2013 probably means you haven't seen any of the real stinkers of that year.

He's talking about Identity Thief.