Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

I'm going to try the AMC on 84th street this weekend for Apes. Any recommendations in terms of stuff to get/do at the theater?

Maximize your reclining comfort. Just don't accidentally fall asleep from being too comfy.
  • Like 2

For anyone who didn't see it:

It wasn't that good of a post. Don't waste your time worrying about what you might have missed.

At this point it's more that it made a big fuss and it's getting passed around for people to see.  That makes people want to see it more and be "in on it" so to speak.  

I'm sure it's no different than some other shit that's been posted.

• Like 3

For anyone who didn't see it: It wasn't that good of a post. Don't waste your time worrying about what you might have missed.

I think they should have left one of them up and just deleted the double posts. Now the thread is going to be dominated by, "what happened?"
  • Like 1

7 days - 32.69m

14 days - 46.38m

21 days - 50.05m

That is the lead 22JS has on 21JS at those points in release.  Looking good Jenko and Schmidt!

22JS has been doing fantastic. 

• Like 1

How many times did he post the same thing? :P

I just happened to be looking at the thread on my phone so when I returned to the site on my computer it was already deleted. But when I picked up my phone I happened to see the post and he must have double posted it close to 10x. It was absurd and ridiculous, but I don't think the original post needed to be deleted. He should have been banned of course, but leave the post for other users to see what the person did wrong. Not as an example, but because we are not children who need to have censored material.
  • Like 2

I just noticed this:

CHINA: ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Is The #1 Film Of All Time

on July 08, 2014

Tuesday Update: Entgroup reports that Transformers: Age of Extinction has earned a staggering $222.7 million after 10 days of release in China, which pushes it past Avatar's $221.9 million haul.

• Like 3

I just noticed this:

TF4 will soon become the highest grossing Hollywood movie in a foreign market. It will beat Frozen today (or has already beaten it) and may soon become the highest grossing movie in a non-US market beating "Spirited Away". Amazing run in China.

• Like 2

is the reason we don't have trailers for Mockingjay and Hobbit Part 3 because studious are following those new guidelines to not release trailers until about three months before the film comes out now?

Hobbit 3 and Mockingjay are both coming to SDCC. So I think trailers will be released there and then to the public at large.

• Like 1