Plain Old Tele

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

Obviously the deleted post was beyond ridiculous on many many levels, but he did have a point. Many moderators, without naming them, let there passion get the best of them and do often exhibit "troll-like" behavior. To the point where I would not want to be a moderator. On the other hand, if the moderators were mostly level headed people articulately gave their opinions, I would want to. But those seems few and far between unfortunately. Especially as of a late.

Getting a point across is usually easy enough to not be a dickhead like the troll did.

If you want to stress a point about something, the first thing you need to remember is stop being a senseless asshole.

That troll was a level A asshole.

• Like 3

Obviously the deleted post was beyond ridiculous on many many levels, but he did have a point. Many moderators, without naming them, let there passion get the best of them and do often exhibit "troll-like" behavior. To the point where I would not want to be a moderator. On the other hand, if the moderators were mostly level headed people articulately gave their opinions, I would want to. But those seems few and far between unfortunately. Especially as of a late.

Well, I'm pretty sure you're not talking about me. I'm a swinger not a fighter. ;)

• Like 4

So they're all going to see the rape/revenge movie instead.

Hey, I didn't say HTTYD2's underperformance vs. Maleficent made any SENSE. The two movies are just as "dark", at least on the surface - maybe it's the old "animation age ghetto," and both parents and kids are more forgiving of dark content in a live-action movie vs. an animated one?Maybe it's that HTTYD2 has actual emotional weight, and Maleficent is only SUPERFICIALLY "dark"? Beats the hell out of me...Another thing: Any complaints come from parents of families who actually SAW the movie to begin with. We don't know the reasons why many other families chose not to see it in the first place, all the way back to OW before any WOM effects. Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

Moderation: Please don't encourage this type of behavior. Also, any concerns/complaints you have with the staff, feel free to PM the staff. This isn't the thread to discuss it.

• Like 1

Not at all.  That makes me like you.  

I'm going to try the AMC on 84th street this weekend for Apes. Any recommendations in terms of stuff to get/do at the theater?

• Like 2

I want to take this time to apologize for my actions yesterday against a user who appears to have signed up on the site for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting other users. I used some rather harsh words to express how I felt about what he was doing, but it was in the heat of the moment. Sorry.#ED

You aren't the first mod who let a troll get the better of him...and you surely won't be the last. It happens to the best of us.

• Like 2

I'm going to try the AMC on 84th street this weekend for Apes. Any recommendations in terms of stuff to get/do at the theater?

Ideal places to reserve are in Row C (Seats 7 through 10). That goes for any auditorium. 

Edited by spatulashack
  • Like 3

These exact shenanigans were why the Forum Games were created and why you all must be purged. The Mods have had enough, time to pay for your sins. Cash or credit only, no checks.

• Like 6

Getting a point across is usually easy enough to not be a dickhead like the troll did.If you want to stress a point about something, the first thing you need to remember is stop being a senseless asshole.That troll was a level A asshole.

I wholeheartedly agree. It was beyond ridiculous as I said. To explain why it was ridiculous would be an insult to everyone intelligence. But through his meandering absurdity, he had a small but significant point.
  • Like 1