Plain Old Tele

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

I want to take this time to apologize for my actions yesterday against a user who appears to have signed up on the site for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting other users. I used some rather harsh words to express how I felt about what he was doing, but it was in the heat of the moment. Sorry.#ED

I got a severe migraine this morning for the first in 14 months. I really think I got it from reading some of that troll's posts.

I wish you kicked his arse sooner then my day would've been fine :lol:

• Like 3

Obviously the deleted post was beyond ridiculous on many many levels, but he did have a point. Many moderators, without naming them, let there passion get the best of them and do often exhibit "troll-like" behavior. To the point where I would not want to be a moderator. On the other hand, if the moderators were mostly level headed people articulately gave their opinions, I would want to. But those seems few and far between unfortunately. Especially as of a late.

• Like 1

Is this having some kind of legs? Is Planes going to murder it?

Last Monday was a holiday due to Canada Day. It's week to week drop will be 25% tomorrow, and the drop today beats all comparable films on this showdown: http://boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=juneanimation12.htm

Week to week drops for these films from the Monday around Canada Day:

Monsters U: -67.6%

Brave: -52.8%

Mad3: -52.6%

Same Calendar config:

Wall-E: -49.5%

KFP: -39%

Finding Nemo: -26.4%

Rugrats Go Wild: -55.3%

HTTYD2: -36.2%

So in between FN abd KFP is not a bad place to be... ;)

• Like 2

Obviously the deleted post was beyond ridiculous on many many levels, but he did have a point. Many moderators, without naming them, let there passion get the best of them and do often exhibit "troll-like" behavior. To the point where I would not want to be a moderator. On the other hand, if the moderators were mostly level headed people articulately gave their opinions, I would want to. But those seems few and far between unfortunately. Especially as of a late.

Eh depends

• Like 1