Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

Hey guys. How about that Tuesday box office? :)

what's this box office thing you speak of?

I remember vaguely that is what I used to come to this thread for

Edited by 75live
  • Like 2

Hey guys. How about that Tuesday box office? :)

I give up on DOFP as of today. The theater loss over the weekend killed it. Apes is currently at 96% RT and may have amazing WOM to get some decent legs.Tuesday BO overall looks normal.
  • Like 2

I give up on DOFP as of today. The theater loss over the weekend killed it.Apes is currently at 96% RT and may have amazing WOM to get some decent legs.Tuesday BO overall looks normal.

Apes gonna have incrdible legs 317M, here we come, 

• Like 1

Yeah, they are gonna get diabetes and die because all they do is sit around and drink Coke.

Now that would be quite a downer of a movie :P

Jesus guys Apes probably isn't doing $300. I think WOM will help drive it to a great gross but $300 is a bit much to expect when the last one didn't even top $200 and the marketing for this one hasn't exactly been on fire.I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer I just don't want people to be calling Apes a disappointment when it does $215 and ultimately does really well.

• Like 2

Apes over 300M DOM, let's do it.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie will just have incredible legs. The WOM will be undinable. people will be rushing out to see it during the weekdays after this weekend and beyond. 

• Like 1