CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Yeah, it was obvious for a few weeks now that Godzilla was not gonna hit 200M.

I don't think WB lets that happen though. They will pull Godzilla by the tail, kicking and screaming, across the 200M line, even if it is by a dollar.

College is pretty expensive. I'm broke pretty much all the time. Even with loans and support from my parents. I'm in so much debt and I've still got a couple of years to go.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2

My dad did. My mom saved a bit, but like, my sister went to college out of town.I'm doing the same.Like, fucking America.

Lol I could have been attending my local university for free with extra money but it's not a good university. It's really sad that a good education cost so much money. Only in MURICA.

Lol I could have been attending my local university for free with extra money but it's not a good university.It's really sad that a good education cost so much money. Only in MURICA.

There's plenty of strong-quality public universities that cost a fraction of private ones, they just only open the low cost to in-state residents. For example you're guaranteed a strong education at affordable cost at any of the Big 10 schools, so long as you're from the particular state.

It's professional schooling (medical, law, etc) that is the real money drain. Have a huge amount of loans to pay off for that.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 4