CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Reviews have been stellar with an astonishing (and rare) 91% positive on Rotten Tomatoes.

Mmmm

Dragon 2 - 92%

Days of Future Past - 92%

Edge of Tomorrow - 90%

And that's just counting wide releases (aka not Boyhood's 100%)

• Like 2

Damn Blankments you got some brassones with hoping Disneys Guardians beats

CCEASAR------" NOOOOOOOOOOO!" :) lol

It's not a hope, it's a predict. I really don't care which one wins, I just feel like Guardians has a lot more in its favor

You read my latest skit yet Blanks? It stars WF and is intended as his first appearance.

I haven't read anything recently sorry lol. I'll get to it on Sunday

• Like 1

That may be what Cameron's headcanon says, but most would not draw that conclusion on first watch. Even if it could be scientifically explained, it was clearly intended as one of those magical "ooh aah" moments.

So yes, it is fantasy, godammit!

I haven't watched it for a while but I'm pretty sure it was clear in the movie that the floating mountains were a function of the geology of Pandora.  Their instruments don't work properly in that area because of the intensity of the magnetic fields.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

Last question. How the fuck do I store the stroller? It doesn't really stand well on itself after I stand it. Is it supposed to lean on a wall or lay flat?

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1