Ash Skywalker

Silence | Dec 23rd (Limited), January (Wide) | Trailer on Page 11

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Lmao, it's literally like they don't want this movie marketed AT ALL and will stop at nothing to prevent a piece of advertising. :lol: If this flops, I can't possibly imagine why! 

I'm pretty convinced that they're not letting it be released, because they think they can get a few extra people to go see Allied just because of the Silence trailer playing in front of the film. Foolish Paramount.

6 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Looks real good. But yeah, I bet it's gonna flop commercially.

I bet if DiCaprio was the lead this would make an easy 100m. Maybe oscar nominations can help it a little. 

Neeson is sort of a big name and Driver is a rising star too. 

• Like 1

HOLYYYYYYY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!! That was beautiful,engaging,emotional as fuck!!!!!! It was totatllyyy worth the waittttttt!
Scorsese is gonna deliver hard this time! I'm sure on Andrew... Cast seems so synced in this!  Even though the material of this film is less commercial the trailer made sure giving it a high commercial look. It will make its impact. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, YSLDC said:

Is he the God of Youtube or something? I'm sure Paramount or WB tried to take him down.

WB let him stay up for some odd reason when he leaked BvS....likely because of celebs sharing the link and GodTM Geoff Johns. 12M views as you can see.