#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I got kicked out of SHH for doing less shit disturbing than Daddy does.  At least I was talking movies there.

Man I want to post a .gif so bad. :lol:

You get the side eye.

I got kicked out of SHH for doing less shit disturbing than Daddy does.  At least I was talking movies there.

SHH has seen epic derailments in the past. Think about it, it is a forum dedicated to Superhero movies and debates. The mods are very quick to ban people there.

• Like 2

There has been a surge of new users(which is great), but a good amount of them are already picking fights. I'm not sure what the deal is. We're all here to discuss box office. Along the way, you get to know a lot of people and end up having a good time in the process.

No one is looking to argue here. Have a good time. Watch movies.

• Like 6

Regarding gifs, the less people react to those they find unnecessary or annoying, the less they will be posted. Reacting just gives attention to posters and reinforces their need to post them. If they don't get reactions, they will stop posting as much. It's inevitable.

There has been a surge of new users(which is great), but a good amount of them are already picking fights. I'm not sure what the deal is. We're all here to discuss box office. Along the way, you get to know a lot of people and end up having a good time in the process.

Stay in school. Drink your milk.

• Like 2

[*]

Hefty $8.2M for #DawnOfApes MON. Shd crack $100M on THU in 1 full week. Possible $135M after 2nd wknd going to $210M+.

[*]

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION took in $2.02M on Monday. Domestic total now stands at $210.85M. #Transformers4 #AgeOfExtinction

• Like 3

There's only one new user here with less than 50 posts, who hasn't discussed box office once and is randomly trying to insult and pick fights with other members.

8.2M it is!!! Good number!