Dementeleus

Tuesday Actuals: APES 9.6, AOE 2.6 | All numbers in first post | The Jeremy Renner edition | NO DERAILMENTS!

It's like going from James Franco to Jason Clarke. Upgrades.

Clarke's a good actor, but he hasn't yet shown the ability that Franco has. People have forgotten about his performances in 127 Hours and Pineapple Express.

I am confused. Where did they post new rules banning off topicness?

Were you not here yesterday? It was a pretty epic day, one of the most intense in a while. The classic convo thread is now where the fun goes, this thread is for numbers and current movie discussion only. So the classic thread can have Pokemon, this one cant, basically. Also try not to bombard with gifs.Im sorry, am I off topic? Here: Numbers. Good for Apes, eh for AOE.
  • Like 2

Weren't there people wondering if it would hit 150m after that first weekend? And it's still pulling in 1m+ per day.

Its run has ultimately mirrored KFP2. Not sure why people are suggesting the third film will be cancelled. Its overseas rollout is doing fine.

• Like 1

no, some people were saying it would probably still get a 5 multiplier and pass 200m. No joke. 

Link?

It was Ando81. He predicted a 5x. Many had 4x+.

It's looking at a ~3.5x finish (~173m)

I don't remember anyone doubting at least a 3x for 150m.

Edited by a2k

9.62 +17.2%

This is a fantastic increase for a first Tuesday, really could not of hoped for better number.

Better than Malef (15.9%) and HTTYD2(16.8%) on their 1st Tuesdays!

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1