CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Disney is probably embarrassed to release the numbers of Planes 2. It will make Dragon 2 look like a blockbuster. 

Why would they be embarrassed? It's pretty much a direct-to-video feature that got a theatrical release. Even in a summer as barren as this one, families are not that desperate.

• Like 1

This reminds me of 2011 animated film wise where there wasn't a break as far as disappointments were concerned (both critically and Bo) Great numbers for Apes, Purge and the Holdovers. Terrible for Sex Tape glad I called that though.

• Like 1

[*]

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION took in an estimated $10.0M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $227.16M.... http://fb.me/17VboBmjs 

[*]

PLANES: FIRE AND RESCUE opened with an estimated $18.0M this weekend. #PlanesFireAndRescue

• Like 2

Still isn't going to stop Mal from surpassing it. :(

It's actualy weird, I didn't like Mal, totaly didn't like (I came house angry, and very disapointed) but 3 month before the movie came out I already chose to support that movie (great trailler) and so even I likked DOFP much more I still support Mal (partly because of jolie

• Like 1

Really good for Trans4mers  :D

• Like 1