CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Optimus enlists the help of the Cullens to hunt down some government agents who are threatening to kill Sam and his family,  In return, Optimus and the crew must get rid of the Volturi.

Midnights:  50M

OW:  250M

Domestic 550M

OVS:  1.5B

Total: 1.65B

I'd watch ;)

• Like 1

The Purge will still not hit 30M OW unless it gets Paramounted into the mark. It will end up being dangerously closed, tho. 

Love...Paramounted is now a verb lol.

• Like 3

Optimus enlists the help of the Cullens to hunt down some government agents who are threatening to kill Sam and his family,  In return, Optimus and the crew must get rid of the Volturi.

Nah

It will be more like "While visiting his father Optimus and constantly mourning about his booooring existence, Bumblebee falls in love with Megatron (now a former Decepticon hidden in a rainy Seattle). The forbidden love will be tested with the arrival of Grimlock, who will soon discover he can transform his appeareance to a fiercy animal. The differences between millenary clans Autobots, Decepticons and Dinobots will grow because of this dangerous triangle. 

Thanks God, the final climax will be only a vision.

• Like 2

Nah

It will be more like "While visiting his father Optimus and constantly mourning about his booooring existence, Bumblebee falls in love with Megatron (now a former Decepticon hidden in a rainy Seattle). The forbidden love will be tested with the arrival of Grimlock, who will soon discover he can transform his appeareance to a fiercy animal. The differences between millenary clans Autobots, Decepticons and Dinobots will grow because of this dangerous triangle. 

Thanks God, the final climax will be only a vision.

But that's not a crossover, that's just mixing up the plots.  :)

• Like 1

But I find it funny how the same plot fits in both worlds.

Well, in fact it would fit better if there were a female transformer.

Now that I think about it...

"Bored to constantly fight the evil, Optimus mourn with the fact that he don't have a transforwoman to sleep with. After a stressful (and lucrative) divorce, Bella falls in love with Optimus but constantly sobs with the fact that he refuses to have sex with her because it could hurt her. The Decepticons, alarmed with the fact that finally there could be a Prime descendant, plan to terminate Bella with the help of poor Edward, the Cullens, the Volturi and every bloodsucker. The Autobots will fight against them with the help of werewolfs. Juset when the great battle is about to start, all of them realizes that Bella isn't  worth a massacre, because she's soooo annoying.

Edited by stripe
  • Like 1

Way too much action. More like "Bella is distraught that Optimus is not reciprocating her advances, and spends half the movie crying a corner. Meanwhile in quick cutaways, we see the Transformers and the vampires/werewolves form a pact to hunt down the villains. But first, they play a quick game of Vampire/Autobot football (by quick I mean half the movie). Then in the last 10 minutes a giant battle occurs where everyone dies... but psych it turns out that is a future vision so they all peacefully part ways. Meanwhile, Bella and Optimus do a Cameron Diaz in 'The Counselor' kind of scene".

Oh

Oh my

:ohmygod:

Even with the dollar theater boost, it looks like Godzilla's quest for 200M will have to wait for some time. WB is going to have to do an expansion to get it over the mark from the looks of it.

??

The weekend numbers were enough that it looks like it should hit 200 in 2-3 weeks.

??

The weekend numbers were enough that it looks like it should hit 200 in 2-3 weeks.

It reached 198.9M after a 470k weekend. It needs a 2.2 multiplier from this weekend, I don't think it will have a further dollar theater expansion. It may still be touch and go for the 200M mark, but it will get there with a second expansion easily, just this dollar theater expansion may leave it just short.