CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

I am torn. I want Dawn to zero in on my BSG prediction for the points.

But I also want it to beat out Maleficent so the Dame Legion can finally zip it.

I don't see how Apes earning more would suddenly mean that Maleficent didn't do well.

• Like 1

Something I realized while thinking about DOTPOTA. There have to be non-smart Apes out in the jungle as well right? The entire ape population of planet Earth was not infected by the virus. I hope there is a scene in "Mid-afternoon of the Planet of the Apes" where a smart ape meets a dumb ape.

• Like 1

Something I realized while thinking about DOTPOTA. There have to be non-smart Apes out in the jungle as well right? The entire ape population of planet Earth was not infected by the virus. I hope there is a scene in "Mid-afternoon of the Planet of the Apes" where a smart ape meets a dumb ape.

Flowers for the Planet of the Apes

(I wonder if anyone will get the reference.)

• Like 1

The gorillas seemed fairly dumb to me.

I don't see how Apes earning more would suddenly mean that Maleficent didn't do well.

It would end the insufferable onslaught of claims that Maleficent trumps the whole summer aside from Trans4mers.

• Like 1