Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

ScarJo must've fired her agent after We Bought a Zoo because after that the quality of the films she started doing went up.

I liked a lot of her work pre-MCU. She's been in some quality films at least they were to me. They definitely weren't bad. I especially 2 of the Woody Allen films she was in.

• Like 1

Flopping? I thought predictions were 10-15M.

MTC said 23.

Anybody predicting 10M for Hercules was a clown who's predictions shouldn't matter.

Also, don't tell anyone, but the mtc>rs rule worked for both movies:

mtc lucy 33 herc 23 and so 4.5 fluffy 2 wish less than 1.5 {nm} notfabio on Jul 21, 14:30

rs lucy mid 20s herc high teens and so and fluffy same as mtc {nm} notfabio on Jul 21, 14:47

The last 12 months have been crazy for ScarJo!Don JonHerUnder The SkinCaptain America 2Chef LucyNext up: Avengers 2 and the Coen Bros' next film!

Ever since she dumped Ryan Reynolds.He's even box office poison via a relationship.
  • Like 6

Yes Scarlett!! Knock them down! Black Widow better happen!How likely will Lucy cross the 100M dom mark given its middling WOM?

Unlikely,  wom is gonna be toxic, it will probably crumble plus that Racoon movie opens that same week end.

• Like 1