John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH)

I repeat. GOTG feels nothing like a comic book movie. It's a big space opera that also happens to be hilarious.

GOTG is not a superhero movie... like... at all.

The comic book/superhero genre is incredibly versatile. And that's why it is here to stay.

" I don’t believe in transcending the genre. I believe in the genre." -Joss Whedon

• Like 11

Stop saying things to make me think about seeing it.

I won't stand for it.

Posted Image

Guardians is basically Star Wars with assholes, Star Trek-like aliens, Shane Black humor, and a general absurdist look at things

• Like 6

Guardians is basically Star Wars with assholes, Star Trek-like aliens, Shane Black humor, and a general absurdist look at things

He's definitely gonna think about seeing it now with your description. Won't be a surprise if B turns to love it, just like it's not a surprise if he hates it either. But what if Tele loves it :o what if Tele, despite his old age, gets suck into the fun?
  • Like 4

How does this not sound fucking amazing?

• Like 1

He's definitely gonna think about seeing it now with your description.Won't be a surprise if B turns to love it, just like it's not a surprise if he hates it either.But what if Tele loves it :o what if Tele, despite his old age, gets suck into the fun?

If Tele doesn't Tele Jr. definitely will.

• Like 2

He's definitely gonna think about seeing it now with your description. Won't be a surprise if B turns to love it, just like it's not a surprise if he hates it either. But what if Tele loves it :o what if Tele, despite his old age, gets suck into the fun?

It is Tele's playlist.
  • Like 1