Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Why won't it do 100? It's not locked but CA2 did 95 with 10.2 million and CA2 was a sequel GOTG is not. 

Still no Thursday number for Guardians but very early matinee numbers on the East Coast are currently about 20% lower than Winter Soldier at the same ToD and about 15% ahead of Thor 2 at the same ToD.  

Just watch, we'll all go nuts over Guardians opening to 100 or something and then next week Ninja Turtles will open to 120 and the MeganFoxaissance will be in full swing

• Like 6

I am really happy for it. Anything with Chris Pratt I'll support cause he is the most adorable guy in the entire universe behind only myself.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rocket%20raccoon%20laughing&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=rocket%20raccoon%20laughing&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=08A1D2D751346C9D62A208A1D2D751346C9D62A2

Edited by miketheavenger

Meanwhile at Disney...

MAKE IT RAIN!

Posted Image

MAKE IT RAIN!

Posted Image

MAKE IT RAIN!

Posted Image

Hiro, you're next!

Posted Image

Someone stop Disney. Next they will be buying all the other studios and control Hollywood 100%. 

• Like 6

That they suck at making movies? Perhaps that they should quit while they're ahead?

Well, they made 2012, Angels & Demons and The Da Vinci Code. Some of my fav movies ever. If you're talkin SH, they still did SM1 and SM2 so, nope...

• Like 1

Finally an interesting weekend thread. This summer has been severely lacking tbh

I dunno, the Godzilla OW was interesting. Its too bad the rest of its run was also interesting in the totally opposite way.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 3