Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

I wonder what Sony is thinking right now considering the declining performance of Spidey and the apparent huge overperformance of Guardians.

Sony is in big trouble and on top of everything Nikki Finke is spilling all their secrets. Totally out of control and loving it!

• Like 1

Meanwhile at Disney...

MAKE IT RAIN!

Posted Image

MAKE IT RAIN!

Posted Image

MAKE IT RAIN!

Posted Image

Hiro, you're next!

Posted Image

God damn.......Disney really is going to take over the world :mellow:

And I'll be giving them MORE money in two weeks when I go there on vaca! It never ends! :o

• Like 2

Just watch, we'll all go nuts over Guardians opening to 100 or something and then next week Ninja Turtles will open to 120 and the MeganFoxaissance will be in full swing

I'm really not interested in seeing Ninja Turtles, but I'd wish for it to do that just because Megan's in it. :lol:

• Like 1

I posted this in the wrong thread...

Very early matinee numbers on the East Coast are currently about 20% lower than Winter Soldier at the same ToD and about 15% ahead of Thor 2 at the same ToD.  

CA2 opened outside of Summer in normal weekdays so I am surprised. I think this will open in the low 80M. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

So it doubled your 5-6M number.  ;)  :P  :D

well we knew my number was toast last night. I expected to wake up to 8-9m. I don't think anyone dared 10m let alone 11m. Even with all the trending and notfabio.

I dunno, the Godzilla OW was interesting. Its too bad the rest of its run was also interesting in the totally opposite way.

So true and so sad. :mellow:

TF4 OW also was very interesting as well, for a different reason.

I'm going to see GOTG tomorrow, I hope I love it because if I don't I'm going to be bitter about a bunch of unknown freaks topping Thor at the B.O. :ph34r:

Very early matinee numbers on the East Coast are currently about 20% lower than Winter Soldier at the same ToD and about 15% ahead of Thor 2 at the same ToD.  

hopefully it can catch up to CA2. 

• Like 1

lolwut

She was a natural beauty.

Yah, she was, but I like her cheekbones and her nose more now. Lol, that sounds weird. Anyway, her face is now so perfectly structured it's ridiculous. I don't care if she had surgery. Beauty is beauty.

Is that including Thursday previews or excluding?

• Like 1