Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

My favorite bit is still this :rofl:

All the minor rewrites going uncredited saves K/O's dignity, I guess

I can't believe that I sat through an entire wall of text, as well as the entire board of directors of Marvel Studios to see (MAJOR GOTG spoiler ahead)

Howard the freaking Duck

and I still didn't see all who worked on the film.

• Like 3

Anyone think this can pull off a SUPER Sunday hold? It would get it over 100M.

It would need the Father's Day MOS hold on Sunday ;) ... since no holiday, no .05% decreases ... no 100 million.

Just beating Captain America 2 would be incredible.  Never would have fathomed that back in April.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

That would be a 10% drop from the highest possible Saturday, so highly unlikely.

Besides, I'd rather it be one of the highest grossing 90m openers than one of the lowest grossing 100m openers (although getting above Trans4mers wouldn't be to hard on that).

• Like 1

With 32M Saturday the OW should be 96-97M.... :blink: . Crazy.

Those are poor jumps for Lucy and specially Hercules. Lucy seems like a Friday movie, but Hercules should increase like 35-40%...

Not a surprise for Lucy. The fact that this movie is earning this much is beguiling to many.

Maybe GA really wants that Black Widow movie?