Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Zoe Saldana just seems to find the right sci fi projects

And she's great at playing characters of colour. Blue, green. I hope she does a red someday. Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 5

Drax was shocking ... I didn't think Big Dave had that in him.

Great, I will watch it this monday then, I guess.

The trailer is only 2 minutes long, the movie is 2 hours

Does not change the fact that he is erased in trailer. All others have a bigger space.

Wow, Marvel can open anything anywhere and still make a ton of cash. They should bite the bullet and make a she-hulk film. 

I would love that ;). She-Hulk is one of my favorite characters. I generally prefer her to He-Hulk.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

Wow, Marvel can open anything anywhere and still make a ton of cash. They should bite the bullet and make a she-hulk film. 

I want Namor...Assuming Thanos comes to Earth in Avengers 3 and it will be a massive world wide battle, they need a water based superhero...

I didnt even notice we werent talking about box office. Everyones just so excited and vibes are great today. Come onn.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the vibe but rules are rules.

I hope they do, that would be awesome!

He will have roles the rest of his life all over the place, doesn't mean he isn't mainstream just not a film star that could ever be standalone.

You're right. I've seen him in so much shit.