Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Please go away. If you think Children of Men is overrated then you don't know film. And yes, I am serious. 

Children Of Men is overly pretentious mess that uses every single post-apocalyptic trope that has been introduced to cinema in the past fifty years. If I ever want to see a single shot goodness I always go back to Touch Of Evil. Children of Men adds nothing to cinema and film.

Children Of Men is overly pretentious mess that uses every single post-apocalyptic trope that has been introduced to cinema in the past fifty years. If I ever want to see a single shot goodness I always go back to Touch Of Evil. Children of Men adds nothing to cinema and film.

Pretentious post, much ?

• Like 1

Posted Image

• Like 4

The truth can hurt.

Ed Harris ('s voice) is in it playing the ground control guy. OMG it's an Apollo 13 sequel!

Damn what a fine movie. If it had come out in most years post-95 it'd probably would have stood a strong chance at taking home the Oscar gold. Just had the bad luck that the Academy wanted to do for Gibson what it did for Clint, even though Clint had been directing for well over a decade prior to his win.

• Like 2