Fancyarcher

Disney's A Wrinkle in Time | 9th March, 2018 | Frozen's Jennifer Lee writing, Ava DuVernay directing. 45% on RT

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Josh asking the big questions

Gotta wonder if people are confused if the social media embargo was still in effect or not.  Clearly it's not, but I wonder if wires got crossed somewhere.  Really shouldn't have to be hunting for reactions like this.

===

Not to channel @Telehilation but I think one really can't read too much into the relative lack of reaction on Twitter. Could be all sorts of reasons that don't point to the actual quality of the movie.

We'll know soon enough how it plays.  Doesn't do anyone much good to speculate with incomplete information.

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

They'd jump at the chance to trash it if it were and I wouldn't blame them. 

Yeah seems like Deep's Disney films are the only Disney films that critics trash these days. So yeah, this film could test the so called Disney bias that has been labelled against critics. 

45 minutes ago, Hades said:

Yeah seems like Deep's Disney films are the only Disney films that critics trash these days. So yeah, this film could test the so called Disney bias that has been labelled against critics. 

I don't believe in that conspiracy but this isn't a good look for the critics. The longer they stay quiet the more the conspiracy will be fueled.